Technology offers many wonders of our time. One of these important developments is the electric grill. Purists can mock the idea of using electricity for barbecues. After all, is grilling on coal no older than the wheel? Others claim that the electric barbecue is destroying the traditions that have developed in the country since the border barbecue.
Don’t get me wrong, I like gas and charcoal barbecues. However, more and more people recognise the advantages of an electric grill. One of the reasons for electricity is that contracts for apartments and flats are placed on traditional barbecues. Another argument in favour of an electricity grid is its ease of use. How do you achieve a traditional baking result with modern technology?
Here comes the Weber Q 1400 electric grill. No name enjoys more confidence in the world of grilling than Weber. Rest assured that Weber will never follow the trend just to make cheap money. And the Weber Q 1400 is no different than the quality we are used to from this legendary American company.
Read the rest of the article for my opinion on the pros and cons of this Weber electric grill. I emphasize the notes he hits so well and I also document his shortcomings. Weber has adapted this grill to the needs of a specific clientele. At the end of the exam, I hope to be able to show who is most beneficial from 1400. term onwards.
Weber Q 1400 Electric Grill
Solid and smooth construction
Sizzle and take care of the electricity.
Fully assembled from a box.
Connection to any output
189-inch cooking zone
1560 watt heating element
1.80 m electric cable
Weber quality from start to finish
- Every part of this grill screams for quality. I was impressed from the start with the aluminium housing. The weatherproof aluminium housing is weatherproof and can be stored outdoors without any problems. The most important thing is that the aluminium cover provides good insulation and keeps the heat within the grid. Another big advantage is the grid area. They look sharp, are quickly clean and provide a pleasant cooking surface.
Electricity transfers heat
- That weaver’s not George Foreman. Weber Q 1400 needs twenty minutes to reach the temperature. What if it’s… It’s hot. These beautiful meat research marks are easy to obtain. Leave the chicken and beef on each side of the grill for six or seven minutes. In any case, you spend less than an hour grilling most classics.
Grill all your favorite dishes
- Civilians, dogs, fish, ribs, everything. This electric grill can handle all the thrown gas and coal. A grill area of 189 square inches provides a much larger grill area than one would expect. Cooking for a family of four will be a popular pastime for this weaver. Eight grilled hamburgers, six pieces of chicken breast, ribs and five tender cuts fit easily on the Weber hob.
Simplify your life by switching to electric
- I am the first to admit that the constant handling of coal and propane tanks is like a routine job. In addition to dispensing gas and coal, you can also leave high costs behind. Electricity is good for a cook’s wallet. In addition, you develop an addiction to the house barbecue and you need to eat less often. In general, the saving of USD on Weber Q 1400 will pay off in the long term.
Portability – King
- By being stuck to a traditional mega grill, the pleasure is reduced. All you can do is grill in the same place day after day. Weber Q 1400 weighs only 30 pounds, which means it can be easily moved when needed. Do you live in an apartment or a house? Okay, can you put that grill on the patio when you’re done? Are you traveling in a minibus? Take this Weber grill and get on with the show.
- The Weber Q 1400 is ultimately smaller than the Weber Q 2400. If you are looking for a grill that can cook for eight or ten people, you probably choose the Q 2400. Cooking for the family works well on this grill, but don’t forget the limits of the kitchen space.
charcoal offers a more authenticscent.
- Although the electric grill is a real experience nowadays, it never conveys the taste of grilled meat. But there are detours. Try the smoked sea salt first. This quick and easy solution works for many. Second, let’s take a look at the woodchips smokebox. These elegant gadgets add a light cocktail flavour to your meal.
Weber against competition
Do you want a car with more space for cooking?
- Then check the Weber Q 2400 electric grill. In many ways, the Weber Q 2400 is the bigger and better version of the Q 1400. The main difference is that the Q 2400 offers an extra cooking surface of 90 square centimetres. This place is worth 50 bucks. In any case, it’s a compromise that I will definitely make.
- My report on the Weber Q 2400 electric grill
Are you looking for an alternative at a lower price?
- Then try the electric grill of the Char-Broil Patio Bistro. You’ll save $100 by choosing this grill. But a saving of $100 will result in a lower quality grill. The Weber Q 1400 is more aesthetic and gives better results than the Char-Broil. Although Char-Broil delivers safely, it simply cannot compete with the high quality we are accustomed to at Weber.
- My report on the Char-Broil PatioBistro grill.
Cost of money
- What’s not to like about this weaver? It is smooth and composed of quality components. It tastes like meat and reaches high temperatures on the grill. Electricity reduces the cost of the barbecue. Residents of apartments and apartment complexes can use these barbecues free of charge. You may disagree with the high price, but today it is the price of quality. In total I give the Weber Q 1400 electric grill 5 out of 5 stars.
Where to buy
- Amazon – Weber Q 1400 Electric Grill
What does the other numbersay?
- This device is bulletproof and easy to use. No gas, no coal, no dirt. – P. Atoes
- Barbecuing on our Weber Electric Q1400 and watching soccer… it doesn’t get any better than this! !! – Bill p.
- Weber costs more to buy, other electricians seem to heat less. – Patricia Aserbie
weber q1400 electric grill,weber 52020001 q1400 electric grill review,weber indoor smokeless grill,weber electric grill recipes,best electric grills consumer reports,best outdoor electric grill 2019,best electric grill for steaks,electric infrared grill
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.